- 1 cup (170g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (40g) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (40g) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp dairy-free cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4-5 tbsp oat milk
- A block of dark chocolate (60g approx.)
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, then add cream and oil, and then enough milk to bring it all together (usually about 4-5 tbsp).
- Chop the dark chocolate into small piece and stir in.
- Let mixture chill in the fridge until cold; about 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray (it will be quite sticky).
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown but still quite soft.
- Cool on a wire rack, or enjoy warm.