- Vegan Sausages (I used a packet of 6 of the Linda McCartney)
- One packet of either Colman’s sausage casserole (tomato flavour) or Schwartz Beef Casserole (Meaty flavour) mix.
- Vegetable Stock Pot (Optional)
- Quarter the potatoes and cover them with water in a pan and boil for 10 mins.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place a tbsp of butter in an oven-proof tin and melt in the oven.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a cooking tin. Stir to coat with butter. Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Cook for 25-30mins until golden brown and crispy.
- While the potatoes are in the oven, spray a frying pan with oil and add a tsp of garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the sausages and fry until browned.
- Add the onions and mushrooms to the pan.
- Mix the contents of either Colman’s sausage casserole (tomato flavour) mix or Schwartz beef casserole (Meaty flavour) mix with enough cold water to cover the sausages.
- Place the sausages, mushrooms, onions and casserole mix to another oven-proof dish. If using the Colman’s mix I like to add a vegetable stock pot (optional).
- Cook until the sauce has thickened. (20-25mins.)
- Serve and enjoy!