Vegan and missing Nando’s?
Me too! But don’t worry!
This recipe is here to answer all your lemon and herb prayers.
Yes, I suppose, you could use the Nando’s sauce packets.
But you could also make it from scratch, and tailor the herbs and spices to suit your taste!
6 tbsp oil
8 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp garlic
2 tsp tumeric
2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp mixed herbs
Sriracha sauce depending on your desired level of spice
Salt and Pepper
Iceland No Chicken Fillets
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Dice the potatoes (I like to leave the skins on, but it’s up to you if you want to peel them as well.)
- Put the tatties on to boil in enough water to just cover them.
- Then make the sauce; combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Coat the no chicken fillets on the sauce- or they can be left to marinate in the sauce for as well as desired.
- Place the fillets on a baking tray and cook for around 15-20 mins, until they start to crisp and turn golden brown. If you find they are drying out, you can wrap them in foil to cook. This will also help lock in the flavour!
- Put the peas onto boil.
- Drain the potatoes and mash with a splash of milk and a little butter and garlic powder.
- Drain the peas and serve with the mash and Nando’s style no chicken fillets.