Conchiglie or Gnocchi
3 tbsp butter
1/4 litre Dairy Free Milk (I used Oat milk)
2 tbsp flour
Generous Sprinkling of Nutritional Yeast
2 tsp Season-all
2 tsp Soy Sauce
1 Vegetable Stock Cube
Salt and Pepper
Handful of Spinach
- Put the pasta on to boil in a large pan according to instructions.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter with the garlic then add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Pour in the milk then add the flour, nooch and season-all and crumbled stock cube and whisk quickly so no lumps form.
- Continue to whisk while the sauce thickens, adding soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spinach and allow it to soften.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce, mixing to it’s well coated.
- Serve and enjoy!