Here is my makeup look inspired by the earthy tones of the Taurus zodiac sign!
For Taurus, I played with the yellow, brown and green shades in my Conspiracy palette, Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette and my Urban Decay Elements palette to create a grungy, slightly autumnal look.
1. I started with Food Videos as my transition shade, through the crease and blended up and out.
2. Then I took Tanacon to begin darkening up the crease and blending it seamlessly in the yellow. This makes the yellow turn into a grungy, mustard-y colour with I love.
3. Next, I added Diet Root Beer to continue to darken the crease and outer corner. Again, blending a lot.
4. I switched to my Chocolate Bon Bon palette for a darker brown, and took Malted in the outer corner/ outer ‘V’.
5. From the Elements palette I added Secret Keeper to my lid with a flat, packing brush.
6. Lastly, I placed Fool’s Gold on the inner corner with the same brush and blended the two greens together on the lid.
Other products used:
- Manna Kadar Runway Ready Primer
- Nyx White Eyeshadow Base
- Nyx Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Foundation
- Bare Minerals Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
- No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara
- Sleek Face Contour Palette in Fair
- Nyx Eyebrow Powder Pencil in Blonde
- Love Byrd Tinted Lip Balm in Pucker